Placemats, also known as table mats, are coverings or small pads that are designated for individual place settings. They aren’t meant to replace table cloths. Instead, their purpose is to accentuate the table cloth you’ve placed on your table. Placemats are made from all sorts of different fabrics and materials, depending on the purpose you have in mind for them. They can be geared towards decorating, protecting, advertising, or entertaining. Placemats are made from a large variety of methods and materials. They can be local and traditional or commercial and mass-produced. With hot plates, sharp knives and food spills, life can be quite tough for your table. Placemats or coasters protect it, while also helping you get the look you want. Whether your dinnerware is plain white or brightly coloured, we have a table mats for you. From bold colours to handmade one or round to rectangular shape, you’ll find choices here that will make every meal more fun and protect your furniture at the same time.
- These cloth place mats are made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester with water resistant and stain proof pre-treatment, but you should still wipe off spilled liquids immediately with paper towel to avoid marks.
- These woven textile neutral patterns of placemats are similar to buffalo checked, perfect for hosting outdoor commercial dinner parties and indoor festive family feasts alike.
- Laser cutting so no edges fray issue, it make the placemats act as the perfect backdrop for solid-colored plates or white porcelain, which ensures your dinner plating looks clean and simple.
- Thin soft felt backing to protect the dinner table top surface and reduces noise from plates and cutler; circular style ideal for rectangle, square or oval shape tables.
- Washable by hands, no bleach or dryclean, Iron, max 70°C; Add it to your wishlist please, new colors optional will come soon.
There are no reviews yet.